Data Cycle 2113
I am currently experiencing some issues updating the Nav Data. Tec Routes, Frequencies and Runway information are up to date and uneffected.
Appologies for any inconvenience caused.
Data Cycle 2112
Effective December 2, 2021 (cycle 2112), the following airport became effective:
- ID76 - ELk RIDGE opened
- 3NE7 - PAWLET RANCH closed
- NM20 - BENEDICT AIRPARK closed
- WA69 - WAX ORCHARDS closed
- KBKF - name changed to BUCKLEY SPACE FORCE BASE
- CO48 - name changed to CROP AIR
- KCOE - name changed to COEUR D'ALENE/PAPPY BOYINGTON FLD
- KLWS - name changed to LEWISTON/NEZ PERCE COUNTY
- KMSO - name changed to MISSOULA MONTANA
- O28 - name changed to ELLS FLD/WILLITS MUNI
- KVBG - name changed to VANDENBERG SPACE FORCE BASE
Utilities designed for use with PilotEdge.
MyFlightRoute includes an assortment of utilities designed to enhance the simulation experience when flying on the PilotEdge ATC network. You will find the various utilities organized by the phase of flight.
Flight Search: Helps you find a flight that meets your specific objectives
TEC Route Search: Aids in locating the appropriate SOCAL TEC route
Storm Chaser: Helps you locate airports based on current weather conditions
Flight Information (C-R-A-F-T): An automated “knee board” containing much of the information you need in flight, including links to current charts, procedures and airport diagrams. It is also updated with the most current ATIS data provided by PilotEdge
D-ATIS: Provides D-ATIS service through an FMS interface
Flight Analysis: Plots your flight on a SkyVector chart so you can review your actual flight path in relation to charted air space
- Fly the "Alphabet Challenge" routes and log your progress
N-Number: Selects a random N-number for your use which is in compliance with FAA regulations (Canadian and Mexican registrations also available)
Equipment Suffix: Confused about the proper equipment code to use? Answer a few questions and the interface will show you the proper equipment suffix
FSEconomy Job Search: Identifies FSEconomy jobs within the PilotEdge Coverage area.
Share Your Sim Photo
Got a great photo of your sim? Send it over and get it included in the gallery of images shown on the right. Submit it using the 'Contact' link above.
Test Your Knowledge
Maximum downdrafts in a microburst encounter may be as strong as